Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday May 14, 2011

One card TWO challenges.. Bugaboo Color challenge at Crafters Digital Art Center yellow, teal and red ... and Lily Pad Embossing dry/wet.. http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/2011/05/13/the-craft%e2%80%99s-meow-presents-an-embossing-challenge/ Love the bright colors of the challenge and of course love the bugaboo image. I also used the embossing folder and embossing powder for the Lily Pad challenge.
Paper: TE card base, Club scrap, Ink: versa mark, printer ink, Stamp: Bugaboo shoe, Make an Impression words, Accessories: Embossing folder, white embossing powder, MFT die, TE bling, Copics

4 comments:

Nancy K said...

I'd like to know how one kicks up one's heels when they are that high? I do love that fabulous pair of heels and your colorful design, but I think I'll do my heel kicking in tennies.
Thanks for hanging out in the Lily Pad pond with us!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhhh....super job...great card!!!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Wow!! This is wonderful. Love the bright vibrant colors!! I would think you would have to kick up your heels after wearing those shoes!! This card makes me happy!

Vicky said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the coloring! This card makes me smile! Thank you for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards