Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday March 27, 2011 Sketch One card TWO challenges... SSS101 The Sweet Stop sketch challenge.... Bugaboo -Catch the bug challenge Monochromatic and use three buttons.... Well you know how I love the bugaboo images so no problem. I am also taking an online course on digi's and this little Desiree setting is part of the image used in the class... I can't wait to learn more. Paper: TE card base, DCWV old world, Textured stock (wal-mart) Ink: printer ink, peeled paint Ranger Stamps: Bugaboo digi, Verve -Happy hello Accessories: prima flower, SU tab punch, buttons, floss, paper ribbon Black dress design, Copics

5 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Sweet! This is one of my favorite images and I LOVE green :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Jenny said...

I had to stop by and comment on this card! This Brat is one of my very favorites and you did a great job on her! I love that you placed her on a piece of DP, very creative! Nice placement of hte buttons! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge with us!!

Lori said...

Billie, this is SO cute. I love how you colored her and the green papers are perfect. Thanks for playing along in the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again next time.
Lori

Jodie Mackrell said...

adorable! love the flower! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Michele Lourenco said...

Hi Billie- Thanks for joining us at Bugaboostamps this week and using a bugaboo image!
Your card is just so adorable. I just love those little brats, they are way too cute!