Friday, April 05, 2019

You make life fun - Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 13

Friday April 5, 2019
 
Hello.. Today over at Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 13
we have a new challenge.
The theme is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 
We are a color challenge so no-pre colored images allowed.
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is
 
This is my fun card. I use to love going down to the local pond and collecting pollywogs.
So this brought back fond memories. I started by coloring the image with copics. Then thought he needs to be in a scene so I created the pond and ground. I stamped the branch in the lower left of the card. When I cut the card down I lost a lot of it. I added some grass and rocks to the dirt and then used my cloud template. I stamped a Lawn fawn tree and I wanted a larger greenery so I fussy cut out some scraps of designer papers and added them to the tree. I went over the frog and water with Wink of Stella. I stamped the sentiment also from LF.
 
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 380-381 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - April anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #434 - just add ink
Cute card Thursday #576 - anything goes

3 comments:

Laura's Craft Closet said...

Cute card. I really like how you colored the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting By Designs. —Laura (DT)

lichazul said...

Cute Card Billie 😊
Have a nice day .



Julie said...

What a perfect card for a little boy
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T
My blog: https://juliescraftyspot.blogspot.com/