Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Have a beautiful day - Crafty Gals Corner #190

Wednesday April 24, 2019
 
Welcome back to my blog.. I have a card to share for
The theme is April Showers
 
Need inspiration?? check out the design teams creations over at CGC.
 
 


 
Our sponsors for this challenge are:


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Colour of Love
(Formerly Lacy Sunshine)
 

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
Ladies, I'm currently waiting for the new Colour of Love badge, so if you're setting up your post, please don't forget to come back and get the right image and edit your post ~ Lena


This is my card using the image called "Sarah Jane and Nibbles" by Colour of Love.  I went with April showers brings May flowers for my card.. One of the requirements is clouds so I added my clouds using Ranger ink. I colored the image with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die. I dug through some papers and found this script paper so added it and the sentiment is from Tech Tuesday. I have a bunch of these Stampin up flowers already punched out so grabbed some and added them and some various die company leaves which I have a box of and added them to the card. I added a sequin bling to the center of each flower.
Challenges:
 Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
 Jo's scrap shack #278 - anything goes
 QKR stampede #344 - anything goes
 Cute n crafty #25 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes


6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the scene you've created and the colors!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

NanaConnie said...

Thanks ever so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Your coloring is awesome. That image is just too cute and the scene is wonderful.

Monika Reeck said...

So lovely coloring her Hair
and lovely dress too
great flowers there in the edge
what I want to say
Adorable card
hugs
Monika

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
DT