Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy birthday - Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 15

Friday April 19, 2019
 
Today over at Colour Crazy Challenge  Wk. 15
we have a new challenge.
The theme as always is ANYTHING GOES
 
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr. Digi's house of stamps

This image is called Bob's Sundae.. Yum yum.. I colored the image with copics. I made the ice cream to be strawberry on the bottom then chocolate then again strawberry then the top coffee.. sprinkled with chocolate chips.. My kind of sundae and lot if whipped cream.. I went over the ice cream and cherry with Nuvo glitter pen. I then fussy cut the image out and added to Echo park designer papers. I used My favorite things happy birthday die and cut out 3 times and added to the card. I went over the letters with the Nuvo glitter pen.
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Crafting by designs - colors
Penny's paper crafty #426 - anything goes



1 comment:

Creaine said...


This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/