Sunday, April 21, 2019

There's beauty to be found - Alway Fun Challenge #107

Monday April 22, 2019
 
Welcome back to my blog. Today over at
Always Fun challenge #107 we have another challenge.
 The theme is CAS..  
 
 
This is a card I made using Paper Trey ink image and sentiment. I used water color paper and H2O paints. I painted the image first then put it back in the Misti and re-stamped the flower so that I gave a crisper look. I then went around the image with some watered down H2O paints then I flicked some splatters on the piece. I let it dry for a few days then stamped the sentiment. I added this piece to a piece of card stock that matched the flower color. I wish you could see the nice shine the mica gives the card.
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday - wk. 382-383 - anything goes
AAA cards #138 - long the edge
Penny's paper crafty #426 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - Spring mood board
Cute card Thursday #578 - flowers
Jo's scrap shack #278 - anything goes
Cupcake inspirations #468 - inspirational quote




4





6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jane said...

Beautiful flower beautifully placed and coloured. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Deb said...

So amazing, love the background!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Lisa Lynn said...

GORGEOUS!

Monika Reeck said...

woow the flowers coloring so beautiful Billie
love that leaves too
looks like a real one
nice splatter too
Great beautiful card my friend
big hugs
Monika

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful colors! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie