Sunday, April 14, 2019

This little piggy loves you - Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge #28

Monday April 15, 2019
 
It's mid month reminder at Do-Al(l) Kreatives  #28
Our theme is ZODIAC    what's your zodiac sign?
 
 


This is my card. If you read about my April 1st you know I was born in November and Scorpion is my zodiac sign.. but I don't have a scorpion so I went for the Chinese Lunar sign by putting my birthday and year.. Shows it's PIG.. So this is my mid month card using Mama Elephant pig, My favorite things flowers.. I used Zig markers to color the scene. I used MFT circle die and stamped a Sugar pea sentiment.  What a cute little pig..
Challenges:
Wednesday Simon - no designer paper
Crafty creations #388 - anything goes
As you like it  - favorite animal -and why-- pigs. My grandma grandpa had a pig way back in the 50's and he was a big one but I was only a few years old so maybe he wasn't as big as I thought. My daughter had a pet pig.
Jo's scrap shack #277 - anything goes



6 comments:

DeniseD said...

Very nice card! Love the piggy! Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

DeniseD said...

Very nice card! Love the piggy! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Billie! The scene you've created is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Christine said...

I just love that cute little muddy pig!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Very sweet - love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Helen x

Larissa said...

Very sweet card, I love how you coloured this little piggie. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa