Friday, April 12, 2019

Congratulations on your happy news - Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 14

Friday April 12, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to another challenge at
Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES.
 
Please remember we are a coloring challenge so no Pre-Colored Images.
 


Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies

This fun image is called A gift from the stars.. I think it's retired..
I made this into a baby card. I guess it could be other occasions but baby stood out. I wanted it to be generic so I stayed away from the pinks and blues. I really liked the orange with the green leaves. I colored this image with copics. I then added some adhesive to the stars and added some glitter. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. I added this to a piece of designer paper on some foam. I added the yellow ribbon and Martha Stewart punched leaves. The flowers are from Stampin up. I added some bling to the flower center.
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Use your stuff #354 - flora or fauna
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - only for the girls
Digi choosday wk. 15 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #429 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday - wk. 382-383 - anything goes

3 comments:

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Gorgeous card Billie. So bright and cheerful. Love it. x
xxxx

Monika Reeck said...

this image so cute Billie
and stunning coloring the leaves
oh much coloring job but worthed
and the tiny flowers there so so cute
hugs
Monika

Rae Ann said...

Love the vibrant orange on this. It really stands out. The tiny flowers are a great finishing touch.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Just for Girls challenge.