Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Just wanted to say - Aud Sentiments #224

Thursday April 4-15, 2019
 
Welcome back to another fun challenge at
Our theme is Easter or Spring + sentiment
 
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge Bugaboo Stamps
 For my card I am using the fun image called Bunny and Chick Topper.. I really don't send out Easter cards so I went  with Spring card.. Who doesn't love a bunny and some cute chicks.. I started with coloring the image with copics. I went over some of the image with Wink of Stella. I then cut the image out using My favorite things. I used a stencil and Ranger inks and created the background. I then used foam dots and added the image. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and added to the card along with some sequins. .

 Challenges:
Cute n crafty #23 - spring is in the air
Word art Wednesday wk. 380-381 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Use your stuff #353 - fuzzy wuzzy
Cupcake inspirations #467 - woodland creatures
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - use a stencil or two
Fab 'n' funky #434 - just add ink
Simon Wednesday - animal antics
The house stamps built #43 - use a stencil
Cute card Thursday #576 - anything goes
Paper funday #4 - anything goes / Easter







15 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That image is so sweet!! The background is beautiful!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina P. said...

Adirabke and sweet spring card. I din’t send Easter cards either. xx

missgailly said...

Cute bunny card! Love it. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

*Vicki* said...

Your bunny is so very sweet! I love the stenciled background and your cute little sentiment too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

My name is Erika. said...

This bunny is quite cute! What a great Easter card and a nice stenciled background. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Happy weekend. erika

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! What a sweet image and I love the sentiment you paired with it! Great background, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Amanda said...

What a cute image! Someone will be happy to receive this! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

Esther Asbury said...

Awww....such an adorable bunny and you created a super sweet card with him! So happy you linked up to the "Stencil Challenge" over on The House That Stamps Built!

Meggymay said...

A really sweet card, thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Quillish said...

This is so cute, love your colouring and that bunny stole my heart! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations :) Hugs ~ Ishani

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super cute and What a great job on our challenge this week! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at SSSWC, /Karin

Elaine Stark said...

A really cute card. Elaine

Donna Walls said...

I adore Bugaboo Images and this one is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

Melanie R said...

Happy Spring to you, Billie! Such a sweet image to convey your message and nicely colored, too. Fabulous background. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #25.

ike said...

Very beautiful. Such a cute image and I love your stencil background. Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.

IKE x
Artistic Inspirations Design Team

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog