Friday, April 26, 2019

Retirement - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday April 26, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Friday so over at Bugaboo it's Free Friday.
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
My favorite lady.. Stella .. This is "Stella Retirement".. I colored the image with copics. I found some scraps of Echo Park designer papers so created the background. I added the sentiment that goes with the image. I kinda agree with the sentiment. I am so busy now I wonder how I made it work when I did work outside of the house..  Course I am in my craft-room more now.. so that may be the difference.. LOL  I sure know that I love retirement..

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Cute n crafty #25 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 17 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring Billie on your humorous Stella card.

Monika Reeck said...

hehe Stella always made me smile
hehe and the coloring so adorable Billie
love that funny sentiment too
beautiful card
hugs
Monika

Rose Andrew said...

Hehe ..! Love the image and great card !
Thanks you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Wk17. Good Luck
Rose DT

Cindy said...

This is one is awesome too! what a great text ;-). Thank you for joining the challenge of Digi choosday by Polkadoodles. Hugs ,Cindy DT