Thursday, April 11, 2019

Another Mother's day card

Thursday April 11, 2019
 
Ok I think I need to get another Mother's day stamp.. Obviously this is the only one I have cause I keep using it and only one I can find in my stash of stamps..
I got in my March stamp of the month from Tech. Tuesday this awesome flower and couldn't wait to use it so I stamped it twice on water color paper and used Altenew paints. I was afraid to use water colors for the background so I used Ranger ink and went around the edge with blending sponge. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and also went around the edges with the same ink. I finished with a little Nuvo glitter pen and sequins. I think next time I will re-stamp the image after the paint dries. I already removed the stamp from my Misti and I didn't think I could align it back up after all my hard work to paint it, it wasn't worth the risk.. I like sharper lines.
 
Challenges:
Creative craft cottage #117 - no pattern papers
Use your stuff #354 - flora or fauna
Crafty sentiments - only for the girls
Tuesday throw-down #429 - anything goes
Wednesday Simon - no designer paper
Creative moments #166 - atg/Easter/spring
The sisterhood of crafters / spring showers - brings may flowers
Word art Wednesday - wk. 382-383 - anything goes

8 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so stunning!! The colors look amazing!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

Beautiful card...April Showers Bring May flowers...thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood.
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

JoAnn said...

Those flowers are so pretty. Your coloring looks great TFS

Darlene said...

Beautiful Billie!! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘April Showers’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully colored and designed card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Monika Reeck said...

the flowers is beautiful
and your coloring
STUNNINGGGGG
love this card Billie
winner for my eyes
hugs
Monika

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous stamp and fabulous colouring Billie.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!