Friday, April 26, 2019

What's a book? - Crafty Catz #459

Friday April 26, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Crafty Catz #459
The theme this week is SENTIMENT
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Cute as a button

 
I am using the image called "nothing like a good book".. I colored the image with copics. I used Simon says wonky die to cut the image out. I found some Teresa Collins script dp and added this and the image to the card base. I used My favorite things sentiment and added a twine bow.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Cute n crafty #25 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 17 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #384-385 - anything goes

11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie have a good week

Janette said...

Lovely card Billie, I think this is such a fab image. Enjoy your weekend.x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the image!! Reading is one of my passions!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable image and a great sentiment.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Billie have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous combination of image and background paper! ...and your colouring is fabulous too :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Monika Reeck said...

I love this lady Image
and great coloring too
lovely sentiment too Billie...
great DP you have
sweet card
hugs
Monika

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge wk17! Good Luck
Rose -DT

Rae Ann said...

The text paper and sentiment are so perfect for this image. Love the stitched border.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

Cindy said...

What a stunning creation! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining the challenge of Digi choosday by Polkadoodles. Hugs ,Cindy DT

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Billie and a great sentiment, have a great week xx