Monday, April 15, 2019

Hello - keeper of my secrets - Creations in Pink #9

Monday April 15, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Creations in Pink #9
 
 

Our sponsor is SheepSki designs

I am using the image 50's chic.. I colored her with copics and used Nuvo glitter pen to go over the green areas on her dress. I used Spellbinder rectangle die and added this to some designer paper. I added a ribbon and using Simon says sentiment and hello die added them to the card. I went over the hello with the Nuvo glitter pen.
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Word art Wednesday - wk. 382-383 - anything goes
QKR stampede #343 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 7 - anything goes








4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card, Billie, Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's gorgeous!! I love the colors and the background paper!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ahlers5 said...

Love how you colored her. So pretty in pink and green. Lovely card!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for participating with us in the Pink Gems Challenge. Good luck with your entry.