Sunday, April 14, 2019

Smile - It's your birthday

Sunday April 14, 2019
 
Just playing in the craft room.. Wanted to make a card with out a digi. I love digi's but I have so many rubber/acrylic stamps.
 I used the CC design party girl, it's an old red rubber image.  I stamped her on the card base. Then masked the lower part of her body and used Art Impressions wooden stamp fence and stamped the fence.. boy I was worried I wouldn't get it in the right area. but it turned out ok once I removed the mask. I colored the image with Copics. I added some grass and then used my cloud template. I cut the image down and mounted on darker pink scrap then another scrap that is a lighter pink. I used a black pen and added dots to the balloon. I used My favorite things sentiment and cut it apart and added to the card.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #425 - anything goes

Jo's scrap shack #277 - anything goes
QKR stampede #343 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 7 - anything goes

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! She's so adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather said...

Adorable!!! I think the masking for the fence was perfect; it looks like she is sitting right on the top! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

ahlers5 said...

What a sweet birthday card with this cute little girl! Thanks so much for playing along with us at QKR this week.

CaroleAnn said...

Just love this sweet card. I never do masking and you did a great job here. Love the results and your coloring skills. Thanks for sharing at QKR Stampede.

Polkadoodles said...

Beautiful card, love it so much - thanks for joining in the challenge at A Gem of a Challenge! https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

this card is so cute. Thank you for participating with us in the Pink Gems Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
DT

ike said...

Super cute and fabulous colouring. Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.

IKE x
Artistic Inspirations Design Team

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog