Monday, April 08, 2019

Bookmark - Catch the bug ABC

Monday April 8, 2019
 
Hello. Today over at Catch the bug is ABC..
ANYTHING BUT a CARD
 
 
I made another tag.. I started with using the Stack books and added the Coffee time image. I added this piece to a tag and cut off the excess. I added brown washi tape at the top and I had a scrap of the green/yellow print so added this. Then  I colored the image with copics. I added a little Wink of Stella to the coffee and parts of the books.

Challenges:
Crafting by designs - April anything goes
Cute card Thursday #576 - anything goes
Creative fingers #161 - anything goes

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful tag!! I love the image of the stacked books!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful tag Billie.

Monika Reeck said...

Love this Image Billie
lovely TAG and so nice color combo too
Love the scrap paper too

I was not too much in Bloggy land just tonight I have time visiting my friends in Bloggy land…
perdon me, I am so sorry…
Hugs
Monika