Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hoppy Easter - Crafty Gals Corner #189

Wednesday April 10, 2019
 
It's time for another challenge over at
Our theme for the next two weeks is
 Easter is on it's way
Need inspiration, check out the design teams
creations over at CGC

 
 
 
 
                                             Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


The Cutting Cafe
Prize ~ 2 Sets



Prize ~ 3 Digital Stamps

Yup.. I did another Easter card.. who couldn't with this fun sweet image..
I am using the fun image called "Bunnita shopping" by Polkadoodles.  I colored the image with copics and added my cloud template using Ranger ink. I used Lil inker stitch die. I needed to add the sentiment so I made a sign post with copics and just cut it out with scissors and added the Simon Says sentiment. I went over a few of the images with Nuvo glitter pen.  I found some designer paper so used that for the background.  I hope you play along and you have two weeks to get your card added.
 
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Creative fingers #161 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #276 - anything goes
QKR stampede #342 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - mellow yellow/anything goes
My time to craft #394 - Easter /hedgehogs
Simon Monday - down on the farm
Use your stuff #354 - flora or fauna
Digi choosday wk. 15 - anything goes
Creative moments #166 - atg/Easter/spring
Dragonfly journeys #138 - every Bunny is welcome
 

12 comments:

Chris said...

Such a lovely card Billie, great design, cutest little bunny and the cloudy background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! I love the beautiful image!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherri said...

Awesome Easter card! The image is darling and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Cindy said...

What a cute little bunny. Love your card! Thank you for joining the challenge of Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Hugs, Cindy DT

cass said...

Very cute card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Robin Francini said...

What a sweet bunny!! She made me smile! Your card is adorable! Thank You for playing along with Jo;s Scrap Shack. Robin Team B

OlgaB said...

Such sweet image.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope to see you again!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

Rose Andrew said...

Cute and fun card,.
Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Wk15
Good Luck
Rose DT

Larelyn said...

great image and I love your coloring. Thanks for playing at the Fun-day Friday Challenge for Jo's Scrap Shack.

Furrbster said...

This is super cute,

thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Monika Reeck said...

so so sweeettt
ooh Love this Image
the laddy rabbit
with the sweet dress
and nice carrots
sweett sweettt
Love
hugs
Monika

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! My goodness she is absolutely adorable and that little purse...I can't even! Very sweet creation. Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY is Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys