Friday, April 12, 2019

May your facebook be filled with - Crafty Catz challenge #457

Friday April 12, 2019
 
Welcome to my blog..
 I have a card to share for the challenge over at
 
Our theme this week is MAKE US SMILE
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo


This is my card using the image "Stella Facebook"  Stella is one of my favorites. She is one funny lady. I like her clown outfit.. I used Newton's Nook stencil and Ranger ink and created the wall she is sitting on. I then used a Simon Says small background stamp and Ranger ink. I colored the image with Copics and went over the balloons, shoes and red present with Nuvo glitter pen. The sentiment is also from the set.
Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - use a stencil or two
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Make my Monday #93 - something humorous
Crafty sentiments - only for the girls
Penny's paper-crafty #425 - anything goes
Wednesday Simon - no designer paper
Word art Wednesday - wk. 382-383 - anything goes

12 comments:

Janette said...

Fab card Billie, it would bring a smile to anyone's face. Have a good weekend.xx

Lisa said...

Haha, too cute!! Stella's adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

froebelsternchen said...

Hilarious! Such a fun card Billie!
Thank you for yet another fabulous entry for our theme at Try It On Tuesday! Happy weekend!
Susi

froebelsternchen said...

Hilarious! Such a fun card Billie! Thank you for yet another fabulous entry for our theme at Try It On Tuesday! Happy weekend!
Susi

Cath Wilson said...

Excellent - I like her :-) Love the tongue in cheek humour, mainly because I'm not a FB fan... Brilliantly coloured and your background is wonderful.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Basslady said...

so hilarious!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Monika Reeck said...

hahaha
my facebook was full its 80 Message in total
and I knew them some are my Highschool or University friends
some are my ground school and middle school friends
and some are people from Munich Billie
and Stella always so sarkasmus hehe
love the sentiment
hugs
Monika

Wei said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Joan said...

I love your fun card and the sentiment is so true!

Thanks for joining Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Rae Ann said...

Oh. My. Gosh! This sentiment made me laugh so hard! Love the fun backgrounds and the cheerful colors on this card.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Just for Girls challenge.

NickScrapShack said...

I´m sorry this is a bit late but I love your card Billie. Great background stamps they make this card pop!
Have a great week! Nick

Meggymay said...

A fantastic fun card.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne