Sunday, April 07, 2019

Birthday wishes - Always Fun Challenge #105

Monday April 8, 2019
 
Welcome to another challenge at Always Fun Challenge#105
Our theme this week is FLOWERS 
  

 I love digging out my Mission gold paints and trying to create. So for this card I took Simon says flowers and stamped three on water color paper. I colored with the Mission paints and fussy cut them out. I went around the edges with a black pen. I used Birch press stamp and scrap paper and die cut the leaves.  For the background I took another piece of water color paper and created the background. It needed something more so I took Tambi gold paint and did splatter and then ran the brush around the outer edge of the paper. I then added some dots to the centers of the flowers to tie it all together. I finished adding some sequins and stamped the sentiment.  I made sure all was dry this time so it didn't run like my April 1st card.  learned that lesson.. well at least for now.
 

Challenges:
Crafting by designs - April anything goes
Cute card Thursday #576 - anything goes
Creative fingers #161 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #137 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #276 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - mellow yellow/anything goes
Creative craft cottage #117 - no pattern papers
Use your stuff #354 - flora or fauna

9 comments:

Crafting Andy said...

Love this. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Alka said...

Very pretty card.Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack. DT Alka Acharya

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Gorgeous card, love your water coloured flowers
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Those flowers are gorgeous and they pop against that fabulous background! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the background and stamp.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin :)
Wendy x

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Monika Reeck said...

adorable colored flowers
woooow
stunning bday card Billie
hugs
Monika

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!