Friday, April 26, 2019

I wuff you! - Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 16

Friday April 26, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Fabrika Fantasy stamps
 
 
This is my card using the image called Summer Puppy. I colored the image with copics. I then used Lil inker stitch die to cut the image out. I dug through my scraps and found these two large scraps. I then stamped the Sugar Pea Designs sentiment and added a twine bow. I added three flower sequins and added a seed bead to the center. I die cut some clouds with Taylored Expressions die and using Quick quote scraps. I finished with some Nuvo glitter pen.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Use your stuff #356 - yarn/string/twine
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Creative moments #167 - anything goes/opt. animals
Cute card Thursday #579 - brads / sequins / gems

4 comments:

Furrbster said...

Aw he is such a cutie!


Thanks for playing along with the animal twist at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun pup with an adorable sentiment.

Monika Reeck said...

yay cute Dog
and love the butterfly and cloud too
sweet scene Billie
and the DP is wonderfully choice
hugs
Monika

cass said...

Cute card with great paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.