Sunday, April 28, 2019

enjoy your day - Always Fun Challenge #108

Monday April 29, 2019
 
Hello.. Welcome back to my blogs.. I know my hubby doesn't go to my blog very often, but I wanted to wish him a Happy birthday!! it's wonderful that I can celebrate your day of birth with you. 
 
Today over at Always Fun Challenge #208 we have another challenge.  Our theme is CHICKS OR BEES
 

First I took Altenew water colors and created the background. I then stamped the My favorite things, Lawn Fawn, Pretty Pink Posh images and painted them. I added them to my card to create this fun spring feeling card. The sentient is from LF.  Altenew sure has some awesome paints. I have been using them a lot lately.
Challenges:
Crafty creations #389 - anything goes
Creative moments #167 - anything goes/opt. animals
The sisterhood of crafters - chicks n bunnies
Word art Wednesday #384-385 - anything goes
Simon work it Wednesday  - national pet day
Crafting from the heart #242 - anything goes
Make my Monday #95 - wings

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your hubby~~ Your card is so adorable!! I love the background you created!! It looks amazing!! The chicks and bees are adorable!! Love the flowers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun creation Billie! Happy B-day to Hubby! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Chicks and/or Bunnies’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Lovely birthday card for your hubby. The chicks and bees certainly seem to be enjoying their day. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Chicks 'n Bunnies" challenge.

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a cute card and 2 sets of creatures with wings. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue - said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

crafty said...

This is so cute. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
Mary