Friday, April 05, 2019

Hugs and kindness - Crafty Catz Challenge #456

Friday April 5, 2019
 
Welcome back to my blog and I have a card I made for the challenge over at Crafty Catz Challenge #456..
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES / Opt. twist USE YOUR DIES
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Digi Doodle Studios
 

 
I am using the image called Dahlias Blooms.. I colored her with copics and went over all of the flowers with Nuvo glitter pen. I then used My favorite things die to cut her out. I used My Minds Eye designer paper and used MFT and Lil inker dies to cut the pieces out. I stamped the MFT sentiment and used a MFT banner die. I finished with a little bit of white gel pen on the images. 

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #434 - just add ink
Penny's paper-crafty #424 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Cute card Thursday #576 - anything goes



3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie sorry I didn't get last week have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card again Billie.xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the way you've colored her!! The sentiment is fabulous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts