Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Have a beautiful day - Bugaboo new release

Tuesday April 9, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another new release from Bugaboo..
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is the image called Umbrella 03.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things circle die. I went around the edges with Ranger ink. I then used a stencil and Ranger ink and created a soft background. I finished with some sequins, Tech. Tuesday sentiment and Nuvo glitter pen over the flowers..

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - use a stencil or two
The house stamps built #43 - use a stencil
Cute card Thursday #576 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #276 - anything goes
QKR stampede #342 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - mellow yellow/anything goes
CCC digi creations #102 - April showers
Creative craft cottage #117 - no pattern papers
Use your stuff #354 - flora or fauna

14 comments:

pinky said...

Beautifully bright and sunny even though it's raining! Love it!

ahlers5 said...

This is really cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at QKR this week.

Diane DT

Cath Wilson said...

This is such a lovely image and I love your subtle background stencilling. Perfect.
Thank you so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty image and the background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. Love your background and sequins.

Meggymay said...

A really lovely card, it is a great umbrella image. Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Rosie said...

A wonderful card, Billie

Thank you so much for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

froebelsternchen said...

Such a cheerful designed card! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in at Try It On Tuesday! Much appreciated!
Susi xxx

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute spring card! So happy you played along in our "Use a stencil" challenge over on The House that Stamps Built!

Heather said...

How cute!! The stenciled background is fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Rianna / RiCre8s said...

Hi Billie, I love the stencilled background and love your beautiful colouring! :)
Thank you for participating in Jo’s Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday Challenge this week. :)
~Rianna / RiCre8s DT

Monika Reeck said...

soo beautiful umbrella you have Billie
and so beautiful coloring and sponging colors
Love this wonderful card
I have a bit pain in my shoulder right hand
so I left a bit words for you my friend
hope you happy
hugs
Monika

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

ike said...

So pretty and another gorgeous background :-) Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.

IKE x
Artistic Inspirations Design Team

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog