Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Happy Father's Day - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday April 16, 2019
 
It's New Release day over at Bugaboo.. (I think this image is new to the store but use to be in the old store..
Check out the design teams creations with this fun image over at Catch the bug
 
 
This image is Deacon with flower.. I thought I would make this a Father's day card as it's not really a flower a mother would love.. I colored the image with copics and then went over the flower and heart with Nuvo glitter pen. I used Simon says wonky die and matted the image and added this to a piece of masculine plaid dp. I stamped the Simon says sentiment and added some twin to the end. I think any dad would like this card..

Challenges:
Love to scrap #120 - male call - masculine
Jo's scrap shack #277 - anything goes
QKR stampede #343 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #241 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - just for the boys

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Adorable father's day card! Cute image and great coloring! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty said...

A lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Lovely father's card! Thank you for joining at Love To Scrap Challenge.
Ann