Thursday, April 18, 2019

You are better than summer sunshine - Catch the bug OBG

Thursday April 18, 2019
 
Hello.. Today over at Catch the bug is Oldie But Goodie.. OBG
 
 
 
I thought I would use the fun image called Kidz Beach... I am so ready for summer so this was fun to use. I colored in the sand with copics and used copics to create the water and background trees. I used my cloud template. I colored the image with copics and used Wink of Stella on her glass. I embossed the Simon says sentiment on vellum and added this with some yellow sequins. Gives kinda a sunny feel. I added Washi tape down both sides of the card then I used foam on the image piece and added this to the card.  I love the sunny summery feel of this card.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday - wk. 382-383 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - colors
Penny's paper crafty #426 - anything goes





1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's so adorable!! I love the scene you've created and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts