Saturday, August 31, 2019

You make me - Do-Al (l) Creative #33

Sunday September 1, 2019
 
Hello again we have a new challenge over at
Our challenge runs for a month..
 
The theme this month is SHAPED CARDS
 
 
Alex and Doris the blog owners are sponsoring this challenge.
 
I used Paper Trey die and used scraps from Quick Quote. I stamped the Newtons Nook camper and sentiment. The mosquito is from Tech. Tues. (camping or any outdoor activity there always seems to be mosquitos) The grass and flowers are My Favorite Things.
I colored everything with copics. I love the fun cute scene and loving the wood designer paper. I seldom do shape cards but I must say it was fun creating.

Challenges:
Tuesday throwdown #439 - stripes
Paper craft challenge #44 - stripes
Color throw-down #558 - colors
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #105 - with wings
Crazy 4 challenges #500 - shape card





7 comments:

Furrbster said...

Well that is the cutest mozzy - but I still don't want it near me lol. Fab card,

Thanks fro playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, that's such a fun card.

Vickie Z said...

Sweet camper! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable summer scene and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at CTD!

Wendy L said...

Lovely shaped card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Izzy Scrap said...

What a fun shape card. Love your adorable little scene and your choice of designer paper for the background. Great colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a beautiful colorful camper and a scary mosquito, what terrifically fun card. Thanks for sharing your talent at Moving Along With The Times!