Friday, August 09, 2019

I get enough exercise - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday August 9, 2019
 
Hello and welcome back to my blog..
 Today is Bugaboo Free Friday..
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug..
 
 
Stella is one of my favorites.. She's quite funny and this sentiment is right up my alley.. This is Stella push my luck..  I colored her with copics. I then used an old Spellbinder die to cut her out. I created the background with Basic gray designer paper. I added some twine and a little acrylic dot to the bow center. The sentiment comes with the image.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress
A bit more time to craft #97 - anything goes
Fabrika #33 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 32 - anything goes
Scrappyland #119 - anything goes(scallop spellbinder die)
Word art Wednesday wk. 398-399 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #442 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add a die cut
Polkadoodles wk. 32 - anything goes
QKR stampede #358? - anything goes

12 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Love this card, it made me laugh. Thank you joining in the fun at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sherri said...

Awesome card! I LOVE Stella! She always makes me smile! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Furrbster said...

Hehe she is fun! And your card really brings out the quirkiness of her,

Hugz Tinz

Renate said...

Beautiful card, Billie.
Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges
Renate DT

Sue said...

Love this thanks for sharing with us at polkadoodles Digi Chooseday hugs Sue x

Saphron said...

Stella is just hilarious! Love this card. Great addition with the enamel dot. Great paper choices.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Michelle said...

I like Stella too! Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper crafty this time and good luck - Michelle x

crafty said...

He he! A fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at QK Stampede.
Mary

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
DT Maria

Ann-Marie said...

What a fab card, love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

Ruthie Lopez said...

What a fun card!! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting!
Ruth - DT

Lori Kobular said...

Your adorable and fun card made me chuckle! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!