Friday, August 02, 2019

it is Definitely time for a vacation - Colour Crazy Challenge #30

Friday August 2, 2019
 
Summer is going too fast.. I don't like that it's already August.. But it's been a good summer so I cant complain..
 
Are you ready for another challenge over at
Our challenges are ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
just ask that you color your image.. no pre colored images
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr. Digi's
 
this is my card using the fun image Paddling pool Peggy... Now how fun is this.. I remember getting in my kids wadding pool just too cool off. They didn't like that but I didn't stay long and I surly didn't put a floating tube in it... I love this fun image. I created the scene and colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink for the sky. I used Simon Says die to cut the scene out. I stamped the G-Rated sentiment and used Stampin up square stitch die and then I used copics and created a post and added the sentiment to the post. I finished by going around the edge with Ranger ink, adding dots to the float and using Nuvo glitter brush for the pool, water and wine.  I mounted this onto a piece of designer paper.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - bright and cheerful
Cute n crafty #30 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #244 - photo insp.
Lemon shortbread #99 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #441 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #593 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 31 - anything goes
QKR #359 - anything goes
Time out #141 - relaxation






9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The image is adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina P. said...

Oh this is so fun. You should enter it at Time Out Relaxation challenge too. x

Sherri said...

This made me laugh out loud!! What a fun, fun card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Joyce said...

What a fun and fabulous scene. Wonderfully colored as well. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

This made me smiel!! And so perfect for oour summerchallenge... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Deanne Saunders said...

...and thanks so much for participating in our CUTE N CRAFTY challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

crafty said...

A super fun card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

sallysbitz2 said...

Such a fun card.
I wonder what that bloke is thinking???, lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Koraliki Beaty said...

So sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata