Thursday, August 01, 2019

Happy birthday Dad - Creative with Stamps #41

Thursday August 1, 2019
 
Hello. It's time for another challenge over at
Our theme this month is DAD / MASCULINE
 
Note: CWS Challenges do not have many "guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.
 
 
I know when my dad was alive he loved my flower cards so that is what I went with. I used the Tech. Tuesday clover stamp.. it's pretty masculine looking I think. I used Altenew water color paints and painted the image and die cut it out. I cut down a script scrap of Quick Quote paper and added the flower. I then stamped the Sugar Pea designs happy birthday and used My favorite things banner die. I added this to the card and then die cut the SPD dad die 4 times an layered them and added this to the card.  My hubby said he loved it so I know some lucky man will enjoy it too. 

Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #99 - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #431 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

4 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a lovely card for a Dad, when my grandad was alive he spent so much time looking after his garden, he'd have loved this card. thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Larelyn said...

Very pretty. I love the simplicity of the design and layout. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin Divas.

mum of two said...

Really pretty card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

sallysbitz2 said...

A beautiful card & definitely suitable for the men out there.
Your Dad will be looking down with a smile x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk