Friday, August 16, 2019

you brightened my day - Colour Crazy Challenge #32

Friday August 16, 2019
 
It's time to share a card I made for the challenge over
 
Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES
just ask that you color your card. No pre-colored images.
 
 
Our sponsor is Polkadoodles

 
This image is called Winnie Sugar Sparkles - Sharing is caring... I first used Lil Inker die and cut the image out. I then used my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink. Once I was happy with that I colored the image with Copics. I added this to a piece of SU gray card stock and using Twine added this along the left side. I added this to a piece of designer paper. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment and added it to the card. I went over the bow, apple, dress ruffle and shoe flowers with Nova glitter brush.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 400-401 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 33 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #443 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 33 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #359 - anything goes

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, how sweet!! Darling image and beautifully colored as well! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Nelly said...

Adorable and so cute; great colouring with Winnie too ...thanks for sharing with polkadoodles this week love Nelly DT x

Linda Mc Enery said...

How adorable Billie! She is so cute, and you've done such a beautiful job colouring her. Love your background too, as well as the twine - which allows the colour of her dress to pop. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny's!
Linda

Spiral Creativity said...

So pretty & cute. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles crafting challenge#33.
Regards,
Shamita-DT
https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com/

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring. LOVE those clouds and the scene.

Petra-loves-paper said...

Lovely card, like the bright colours you used, thanks for joining digichoosday challenge, greetings Petra

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful card. Love the background, just adds the finishing touch.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
Narelle DT xx