Thursday, August 08, 2019

happy birthday friend - Catch the bug - Oldie but Goodie

Thursday August 8, 2019
 
Hello.. Today over at Catch the bug it's
Oldie but Goodie day.. OBG
I have a card to share.
 
This image come with three puppies.. I am using Birthday puppy #3
I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitched die and banner. I found this fun awesome designer paper that went perfect with the coloring. I heat embossed the Reverse confetti sentiment and tied a twine around the end. I added a Stampin up punched heart and Simon Says heart. I went over the hearts, hat and party favor with Nuvo glitter brush.
 

Challenges:
Craft rocket #62 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #146 - anything goes / stitching
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Crafty animals #29 - anything goes
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress
A gem of a challenge wk. 15 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - spots and or stripes
Simon Monday - happy birthday
A bit more time to craft #97 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 32 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 398-399 - anything goes
The male room #117 - birthday
Simon Wednesday - add a die cut
Digi doodles studio #19 - spots/stripes

10 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Another fab card x
Again coloured perfectly.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh what a cutie! Super birthday card with such a cute pup! Love your background paper for him! Wonderful sentiment tag and I love how you attached the string. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the partying pup!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute! Is that corrugated paper? Love it!
Hugs, Joy

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

This is so cute! I love the pup. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Vicki- DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image, great colouring and a Super background paper also. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Creative world said...

Very cute inmage and stunnig card...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Lisa J said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

MA-MI said...

What a great masculine card! I love the combination of the background paper and the colors of the dog. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our new challenge too!
Regards,
Maja DT
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios!