Sunday, August 11, 2019

always here for you - Always Fun Challenge #123

Monday August 12, 2019
 
I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at
Our theme for this challenge is CIRCLES
 

I found in my designer paper pack this awesome colorful paper. It does not have a name on the pad as it came in a club kit and most times the cover is missing. I stamped this fun floral wreath from Simon Says and using my Mission gold water colors painted the images. I used a My favorite things circle die and went around the edge with Ranger ink. I added this with some foam dots and finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.
Challenges:
Craft rocket #62 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress
A bit more time to craft #97 - anything goes
Creative moments #174 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 398-399 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #442 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add a die cut
Cute card Thursday #594 - circles
As you like it - favorite flower and why (I love so many flowers.. my favorite are gardenias. they remind me of when I was in Hawaii and Ariz. My dad had one and loved the smell. Love carnations also for the smell and Peony - love the colors, size, smell and I have couple plants)
Lavinia world #6 - anything goes
Creative fingers #169 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 32 - anything goes
QKR stampede #358? - anything goes
Just us girls #500 - circles
Make my Monday #102 - friendship

10 comments:

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card 😊 beautiful colors. Thank you for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty card, Billie! Love the bright, cheerful colors. Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Alina Florea said...

Such a colorful and summery card! Love the color combo. Thank you for entering your project to our Lavinia World Challenge! Hugs, Alina DT

Lori Kobular said...

The ring of flowers on your card is gorgeous! The colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this cheerful card with the great pops of color. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Bobby said...

Your painted flowers match the patterned paper perfectly, Billie. It's a lovely card and I'm glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls.

Sue - said...

A lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Crafting Belle said...

Fab card! Love the bright colours and the background. Thank you for joining us for our Week 32 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

Hugs Lisa xxx

sweet art designs said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional distress it” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…