Friday, August 30, 2019

Live the present - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday August 30, 2019
 
It's Friday so Bugaboo has a Free image for you..
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
this is the Free Image.. Relaxing guy.. I started by looking for some background paper. I remembered the Gelli plate papers I made years ago. So I chose this one. It's made with using letter stencils and spelling out "hope" and using different Ranger paints. I remember making this one and loving it. I never wanted to use it cause it looks so cool.. but I am using it. I then colored the free image with copics. I fussy cut him out and using foam dots added him to the card base. I dug through some Club Scrap sentiments I have.. I wanted something regarding relaxing. and found this fun sentiment. I added the stitched ribbon scrap and with foam dots added this to the card.
 

Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 35 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #101 - anything goes
Color throw-down #558 - colors
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes





2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that paper is wonderful and you did such a great job on it. The sentiment is perfect and so is the ribbon.

Sue Crease said...

What a fab gut card and wow to using up that lovely handmade paper. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday this week.