Friday, August 02, 2019

Staying cool - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday August 2, 2019
 
It's Friday so at Bugaboo.. it's Free Friday for you all..
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is my card using the image.. Sun bonnet beach .. I colored her and created the scene using Copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. The little greenery I used Stampin up ink and Simon Says stamp. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the water, star fish, bows, and pocket. The sentiment is from Simon Says on a piece of scrap. I found another larger piece of scrap and ran it through an embossing folder. The image was cut out using My favorite things stitch die. I then added it all together.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - bright and cheerful
(Pin)spirational #244 - photo insp.
Digi choosday wk. 31 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #441 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #593 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #466 - embossing
Scrapping 4 fun #146 - anything goes / stitching
Time out #141 - relaxation





10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
I love this card. The image reminds me of the Holly Hobby that was on my bedspread when I was little. It's such a darling image and card. I hope you'll consider linking it up at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you're having a blessed week, my creative friend.
Blessings,
Karen L

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is such a sweet image and you've done such a beautiful job with her. I love your background. That water looks so inviting! Perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your cute card with us at Penny's
Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your scene with your sunbonnet. With all the painting that you do...you make such great scenes.

Lynn said...

I'd like to join this sweet little girl on the beach! What an adorable image! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Sue Crease said...

This is just gorgeous thanks for joining in with us over at Digichoosday this week.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so adorable. Sweet little summery image. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

Leanne said...

Adorable, love the image, so cute. Nice embossing and I love the coloring the background, nicely done. Way to go!

Leanne DT/KC

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is adorable!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Monica C. said...

She is so adorable and you have colored her beautifully. I love how you have made her large enough to be the center of attention on your card.
Thank you for joining the Cute N Crafty challenge.
Monica C. DT Cute N Crafty

Anna said...

Love this card... very beautiful image!
Thanks for joining us at PINspirational challenge