Wednesday, August 14, 2019

can't stop thinking of you - Do-Al (l) Creative #32

Thursday August 15, 2019
 
It's mid-month reminder for the challenge going on over at
We still have a couple more weeks for you to play along..
We have a sketch for you to follow..
 
 
Sponsor is Doortjes..
Doortjes-Design-Digi's-Shop.


This is the sketch
 
I did not use the sponsors image
 
Oh this was so much fun to create.. Well most of my cards are .. but I love dogs and this little one is just too precious. I used Quick quote scraps for the card base, My favorite things circle die...  used Ranger ink to distress the edges... I stamped the Newton's Nook dog, flowers, heart on watercolor paper. I used Altenew paints to paint everything. I went over the flowers and heart with Nuvo glitter brush. I die cut them out and using foam dots added the images. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment with Stampin up ink. I finished with some cranberry gems.

Challenges:
Craft rocket #62 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Crafty animals #29 - anything goes
Fabrika #33 - anything goes
Just us girls #500 - circles
Make my Monday #102 - friendship
Word art Wednesday wk. 400-401 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #100 - anything goes

8 comments:

Bobby said...

I love all the papers you used to make a background for your darling little dog, Billie. Thanks for also sharing this card with us at Just Us Girls.

Bobby said...

I love all the papers you used to create a background for your darling little dog, Billie. Thanks for also sharing this card with us at Just Us Girls.

Debbie Mageed said...

So cute!! The layers are perfect. Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Sue - said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Lisa Lynn said...

That sentiment is wonderful and a cute pup.

Lisa J said...

Great Sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!