Friday, August 09, 2019

I love you - Colour Crazy Challenge #31

Friday August 9, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Colour Crazy Challenge #31
 
just remember we are a coloring challenge. No pre-colored images.
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day for Daisies

I am using the image called Happy Angel.. I knew what I wanted to do for this card.. I was just afraid of using Alcohol inks. I have before or rather attempted them but I didn't have the right kind of paper.. Well I have it an still I've been scared to create.. I got some new pearl alcohol in a Simon Says kit some time back so I gave it a try and used some old ones I had.. I know I probably should of stopped earlier but I kept going.. I do like what I created but I really wanted more of a night look. I did add a little foil to a few places where it was sticky.. So as that dried I colored the image with copics. I then fussy cut the image out. I added some glitter to her wings. I set this aside and went for the sentiment.. I tell you I am challenged again.. I added some card stock to some sticky back sticky stuff so that it turns into a sticker.. well for some reason it didn't work!! how can that be.. both sides are sticky right.. so I ended up adhering three sets of the Simon Says dies together with glue and added to the card. I colored the words with Quick quote chalk ink and blue Ranger ink. I ran the QQ ink across some white card stock and stamped the Honey Bee 'I love you" and went around the edge with Ranger. I added this to the card. The angel is added with some foam dots.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #97 - anything goes
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 398-399 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #442 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add a die cut
Creative moments #174 - anything goes
QKR stampede #358? - anything goes

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Billie! Jo x

Tone K. said...

Really pretty! I love your background! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Saphron said...

You've done such a great job! Don't be scared to use alcohol markers! Lovely card, and the sentiments (though they gave you grief) are gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Michelle said...

This is so lovely with the most amazing details - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time and good luck - Michelle x

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful project! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges this week!
Crafty hugs

crafty said...

Sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at QK Stampede.
Mary