Sunday, August 18, 2019

So thankful for this day

Sunday August 18, 2019
 
I thought I had added this card.. but I've been having so much internet problems it's probably out there in cyber space. If it shows up twice I'll delete one..
I have been taking some of these fun stamps and stamping them in my Canson water color tablet. I then take my paints (in this care it's Mission Gold water colors) and take them out on the deck and paint a bunch of images. Then it takes days to cut them out. I have a nice big bowl of stamped/ painted/ die cut images ready for cards when needed. This card I used stamps from Mama Elephant, My Favorite Things, and sentiment is Tech. Tuesday.. I used Ranger oxide ink to create the background then added to a base. I used foam dots to give the images depth. some are and some aren't. I also used a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush..
 
Challenges:
Tuesday throwdown #438 - colors
The sisterhood of crafters - dies as focal point
Penny's paper crafty #443 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #359 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #98 - anything goes
Crafty animals #29 - anything goes







8 comments:

Saphron said...

Oh this is ADORABLE!! I love all the little stamps! What great painting, too. And a wonderful sentiment. Lovely!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Darlene said...

OMG so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Michelle said...

A really beautifully cute creation with lovely cute animals - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this time and good luck - Michelle x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great way to showcase these cuties!! Love this card! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Lisa J said...

WOW! What a lot of windows to fill up! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. This is a fab card. Lisa DT

crafty said...

Love all the little images. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW, you have LOTS of little images and fussy cutting.

Vickie Y said...

Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.