Thursday, August 01, 2019

Smile - August calendar

Thursday August 1, 2019
 
This is a page I created (12 of) for a group of girls that my crafty friend gets together so we have a full year of different calendar pages made by these ladies.. I got Aug. so this is what I created. I used Tech. Tues. poppy and colored with Zig markers. I then used Stampin up leaf and SU ink and die cut the leaves out. The Smile is from SU and heat embossed.
 
Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #99 - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #431 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #441 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes


1 comment:

sallysbitz2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
You definitely would not get tired of looking at this image x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk