Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Did I seriously forget - Bugaboo new release

Tuesday August 6, 2019
 
Welcome to my blog. I truly appreciate the awesome comments on my cards. It means a lot to me and I know I don't say it often enough. So Thank You..
 
Today over at Bugaboo we have another image in the store..
 This is Girl Speech Bubble
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug..
 
 
This is the fun image. I colored her with copics and then used Lil inker stitch die. I found this awesome colorful wood plank boards designer paper so added this image to it and tied a piece of twine around the bottom.. I finished with a button.. For the sentiment.. she does have a speech bubble where I put "I'm so sorry" but I wanted it bigger than it was so I used Simon Says speech bubbles and cut 2. I added the Simon Says sentiments to them and went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. then added using foam dots. I used Spectrum glitter brush on her flower necklace, legging and shoes.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress
A gem of a challenge wk. 15 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 530/31 - buttons and bows
Sweet stampin - spots and or stripes
Simon Monday - happy birthday


5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Super fun image with great colouring and choice of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Buttons and Bows' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! She's so fun!! I love the background paper!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Billie. Your colors are great as well as your coloring. The 3D bubbles are perfect.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so fun Billie! Fab stripy paper! What a perfect CAS creation for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Spots & Stripes' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

Mummylade said...

Fabulous! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.