Sunday, August 25, 2019

today is all about - Always Fun Challenge #125

Monday August 26, 2019
 
I have a fun card to share for the new challenge going on over at Always Fun Challenge #125
Our theme for this week is BACK TO SCHOOL

This is my card using a scrap of Quick Quote yellow designer paper. I used Pretty Pink Posh images and colored with copics and used my cloud template. I used Taylored Expressions polaroid die and added the fun images. I was kinda going on the first day of school photos that so many of us have taken. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiments. I added the books and apples and went over the apples with Nuvo glitter brush.  This reminds me and my kids first day of school..
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #98 - anything goes
The paper funday #8 - back to school/camping
Die cuttin divas #434 - back to school
Word art Wednesday wk. 400-401 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - kind thoughts
Lavinia World #7 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #104 - back to school
C.R.A.F.T. #525 - back to school
Just us girls #502 - photo (I went with colors)

 



8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is adorable. I like the images looking like photographs. Your grass is wonderful and awesome shading especially on the apple.

Wendy L said...

This is a lovely card and perfect for our challenge at MAWTT. Xxxx

Julie Odil said...

These are so cute, Billie! Thanks for linking up at Lavinia Stamps Challenge. Julie, DT member

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely encouraging card. I love the bright primary colours. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a cute card! Great pick up on the colors from our Photo Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Cazro said...

Such a brilliant idea to give encouragement, so inspiring.Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

mum of two said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Donna Walls said...

Such adorable images and your coloring is superb! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member