Friday, August 30, 2019

Congratulations - Colour crazy challenge #34

Friday August 30, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Colour Crazy Challenge #34
 
The theme is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES..
 
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Oddball art

 
I am using the image called Kawaii Valentine giraffe.. I thought this would make a great baby card so I colored the image with copics. I then used Stampin up ink and Simon says image and stamped the background. I used My favorite things stitch die and I mounted this on a piece of yellow Quick quote card stock and then mounted this on Sizzix designer paper. I added the twine and stamped the Concord and 9th and Sugar pea sentiment. I used Stampin up heart die and then added a bow. I know it's kinda dark but thought more boy vs. girl but also why I used bright green and yellows..  

Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 35 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #101 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes


3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That's adorable. Love the colors and your coloring. Great shadow.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the giraffe!! Beautiful card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina P. said...

Adorable. Giraffes are perfect for baby cards. x