Saturday, August 03, 2019

Warm holiday wishes - Catch the bug Saturday challenge

Saturday August 3, 2019
 
Hello. It's already August.. How come time is flying by so fast??? 
Today we have a new challenge over at
Our first of the month Saturday challenges are always
 ANYTHING GOES
 
 
So this image was one of the Christmas in July new release images.. I thought I would use it for todays card. I was digging through my pattern papers and found this Echo park paper so use it and then colored with copics the image using some of the colors from the pad. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added this to the background. I then heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment on a scrap and using corner chompers I wounded the corners and added to the card. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops to the center of the sequins. I went over some of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
My time to craft #402 - Christmas in July
Digi choosday wk. 31 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #466 - embossing (sentiment)
Scrapping 4 fun #146 - anything goes / stitching
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #449 - anything goes/opt reindeer


6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is adorable. Those sequins are gorgeous. Great colors.

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! Jackie DT member.

ScrappyHorses said...

This is adorable! Great colors and so festive! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Leanne said...

This is so so very cute, love that image, yumm! Awesome papers you used, Nice sentiment. Thanks for playing our challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT/Krafty Chicks

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Robin Francini said...

Your card made me smile! Such a warm and fuzzy card!! Thank You for playing along with us at Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog Robin DT Member