Friday, August 16, 2019

Take it one step at a time. - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday August 16, 2019
 
Hello.. It's your lucky day..
 It's Friday over at Bugaboo so that means Free Friday
 
Check out the design teams creations over at
 
This image is called Heels big bow.. I found some scraps and tried to color the heels using the colors in the watercolor looking scrap..but the red just didn't want to come out right .. SO I went over it with some darker colors. I finally got what I liked. I wanted to add the Simon Says sentiment but not sure where so I added to the center and it was cut with Stampin up die. You can still see that they are heels. I used a Simon Says stamp and Ranger ink and stamped off and created the background. I used My favorite things stitch die. I then added it all to the card base. I went over the bows with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 400-401 - anything goes
Hand stamped #321 - colors
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 33 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #443 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 33 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #359 - anything goes






10 comments:

Nelly said...

Love how the colours turned out and great card! ...thanks for sharing with polkadoodles this week love Nelly DT x

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love how your colours turned out! Love the sentiment too, and the super image! Thanks for sharing this one with us at Penny's too!
Linda

Spiral Creativity said...

Lovely card & awesome sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles crafting challenge#33.
Regards,
Shamita-DT
https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com/

Stampin by Genny said...

Super cute card! Love the shoes and how you incorporated the sentiments. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Billie. That sentiment is perfect.

Fiona said...

Such a great image and I love the colouring I have a friend who these heels would suit down to the ground! Thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Billie. I love the image and the awesome colors. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jenny Engelke said...

What a fun image and an uplifting statement for someone who is struggling! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Corinne said...

such an uplifting card.. fantastic.. thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge..

Creations in paper said...

Great uplifting card. Perfect for someone who may be going through a rough time. Thanks for playing with our challenge at HSS.

Robbie