Sunday, August 04, 2019

Merry Christmas - Always Fun Challenge #122

Monday August 5, 2019
 
I am back with a card to share for the new challenge over at Always Fun Challenge #122
 
Our theme USE A STENCIL
 


I dug through my stencils.. sad to say I don't keep them in the packaging they came in so I don't know who this is from.. I used Ranger inks for the colors. I then used Night of Navy Stampin up paper and white embossed the skates from Paper Trey ink. I used night of Navy Ink and colored the Simon Says sentiment and added this to the card.  The skates look black but really they are a deep navy..
Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #593 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #466 - embossing
QKR #359 - anything goes
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #449 - anything goes/opt reindeer

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the background!! The skates are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Those skates are beautiful and love the stenciled background.