Sunday, August 04, 2019

you make me so happy - Catch the bug SSS #713

Sunday August 4, 2019
 
It's Sunday so we have another Stella Says Sketch challenge
for you at Catch the bug
 
 
This is the sketch below to follow
 

 
This is my card using the image KPT hat boy.. I started by using Quick quote scraps and used My favorite things dome, border die and Spellbinder banner dies. I went around the edge of the checked with Ranger ink. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment with Stampin up ink. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut him out. I added his decorative latte cup to his hand.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #593 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 31 - anything goes
QKR #359 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern -Aug.
Creatalicious #168 - anything goes/opt. distress

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! He's so cute!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Your guy is just too cute. Great take on the sketch.

Koraliki Beaty said...

So great card. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!