Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Flowers say hello - Crafty Gals Corner #198

Wednesday August 14, 2019
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Crafty Gals Corner..
We are now going to a monthly challenge.
 So keep an eye open each month for a new challenge and theme.
Our theme for this challenge is EMBOSS IT
 


 



 

Prize ~ 1 Digital Image (non-colored)
 
 
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
 
 
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
 
This is my card using the SheepSki designs image Daisy panel..
I colored the image with copics. I used Simon says die to cut it out..  I then took a piece of Basic Gray designer paper and a wood grain embossing folder.  I added this to the card base.  I then adhered the image to a dark green scrap and added to the card. I heat embossed the Hero Arts sentiment and using Stampin up die cut it out and added to the card. 
 
Challenges:
Creative moments #174 - anything goes
Creative fingers #169 - anything goes
Crafty creations #396 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 400-401 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes 
  


1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous white daisies and LOVE your coloring.