Wednesday, July 31, 2019

you are so special - Do-Al(l) Creative #32

Thursday August 1, 2019
 
Wow August already..
 Welcome August and welcome to a new challenge over at
 
This months theme is SKETCH
 
 
sponsor Doortjes
Doortjes-Design-Digi's-Shop.
 
This is the sketch..

 
I did not use sponsors image

 I got a few months back in my monthly kit from Simon Says an awesome flower set and I love painting flowers even though I am still trying to figure how to do them.. I gave it a try and using water color paper and Altenew paints I gave this flower a try.. I went over the flower with Nuvo glitter brush. I used Stampin up stitch square die and distressed the edges with Ranger ink. I then dug through my designer papers and found this Moda scraps paper. The vertical green is not from that set but scraps from my box of scraps (that keeps growing). I distressed the edges of them with Ranger ink. I added the sentiment also from the SS set and stamped with SU ink. I added to the sentiment a gold heart and the acrylic dots to the side and bottom.. following the sketch. 
Challenges:
Simon Monday - bright and cheerful
Cute n crafty #30 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #244 - photo insp.
Die cuttin divas #431 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes




6 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! Love the pretty flower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandy said...

I think your watercolored flower looks very nice. The watercolor-look strip of paper is very pretty too. Thank you for joining us at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous flower and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda

mum of two said...

You did a gorgeous job on that flower. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a lovely floral card, I love the stamped flower and sketch you used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Crafter's Icon said...

Lovely card!! You colored the flower nicely and made a pretty background by using your stash. Thank you for joining us at PINspirational Challenge. Hope to see you in the next challenge as well.
Sharmitha DT