Friday, July 12, 2019

Kick up your heels - Colour Crazy Challenge #27

Friday July 12, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge over at
 
I hope you play along.. All we ask is that you color your image.. no pre colored images..
 

Our sponsor for this week is The Paper Shelter



I am using the image called Beauty Session.. I colored the image with copics. I colored the floor with copics and used colorless pen to give a tile look. I used Stampin up ink and Simon says images and stamped the wall. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added this to a piece of dark brown card stock and a scrap of designer paper. I heat embossed the Make and impression sentiment and heat embossed Paper pretties happy birthday. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
A gem of a challenge wk. 13 - anything goes
Crafty creations #394 - anything goes


Sisterhood of crafters - birthday

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous coloring and design Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

I love this fun card! The image just makes me smile! Great job!! Thank you for playing in my birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

Pink Panoply said...

I love this image and you've colored it so beautifully with your copics, Billie. Great layout and the sentiment is perfect. xo Nancy

Creative world said...

Super cute and fun image, and lovely design.... Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

flossbite said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.