Tuesday, July 30, 2019

you're so cool - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday July 30, 2019

Hello.. It's Tuesday so it's
New Release over at Bugaboo..
Check out the design teams creations
over at Catch the bug..


This is Butterfly bear ice cream.. Cute huh?? I thought perfect for that little girl so I went with the softer feminine look. I chose some designer papers and created the background then I colored the image with copics picking some of the colors from the papers. I used Simon Says wonky die.. I heat embossed the Simon says sentiment on the blue and then stamped the happy birthday and used Stampin up tag die. I went around the edges with Ranger ink and added a twine bow. I went over the bear wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
QKR stampede #358 - anything goes
Simon Monday - bright and cheerful

Cute n crafty #30 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #30 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #437 - furry friends





2 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the colors!! The image is so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable. Love your colors.