Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Day 4 - Christmas in July - Catch the bug

Tuesday July 23, 2019
 
It's day 4 of Christmas in July over at Catch the bug
 
  Bingo Challenge

Movie Theme  : Elf

 



Today I am using the New Release image called Elf brat Rudolph.. I colored the image with copics and using the bottom row I used My favorite things die cut.. I added this to a piece of scrap pattern paper and heat embossed the Paper Pretties sentiment and added twine to the end. I went over the know and the flakes in the background with glitter. I used Wink of Stella on the reindeers shirt, elf bells and ornaments.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Shopping our stash #400 - Christmas in July
QKR stampede #357 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #447 - opt/die/punches
Make my Monday #101 - for a guy any age
A bit more time to craft #96 - anything goes
Crafty animals #28 - anything goes

 

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fun card. Your elf looks a little fed up though, lol. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

crafty said...

Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary

Lisa J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable image and great design on your card! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable image, beautifully coloured great design.thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for Christmas in July.

Cazro said...

A lovely fun card for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM, we hope to see you visit us again. Caz DT