Friday, July 12, 2019

Pretending I'm pleasant person - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday July 12, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Free Friday over at Bugaboo..
So check it out.. Also check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is Ruby attitude.. She does come with sentiments but I used Dylusions sentiment which I thought fit well.. I colored the image with copics and using Spellbinder rectangle die cut her out. I found Quick quote scraps and added them. I stamped the sentiment with Stampin up ink and cut them apart.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Alphabet challenge - H - for hats/handbags
Crafty sentiments - add a sentiment
Scrapy land #117 - anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring Billie on your humorous card.

Lisa said...

Haha, that sentiment makes me smile!! She's adorable!! I love the papers you used, too!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dawn Phillips said...

Fantastic. I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

A fabulous lady with attitude, great colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT